Oven Roasted Salmon with Walnut Herb Sauce
Simple oven-roasted salmon fillets are topped with a flavorful walnut, lemon and herb sauce. Sub plain walnuts for our Rosemary Walnuts for extra flavor and earthiness. Serve with wild rice and veggies! Click here to view the recipe.
- 1.5-2 pounds of salmon, cut into 6 filets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Walnut Herb Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Nutty Gourmet Rosemary Walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup lightly packed Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup roughly snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400℉. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly brush with oil. Top with salmon and brush with oil. Sprinkle lemon zest on top. Roast for 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
While salmon is cooking, place walnuts and garlic in a food processor and pulse to chop. Add parsley, chives, lemon juice and capers and pulse again to chop.
With the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated, scraping down the sides as needed. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve salmon with a large spoonful of Walnut Herb Sauce